Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcome 2015!

Each new year we begin with our best foot forward, a new goal, a resolution for the next 12+ months. I think this is a wonderful way to be introspective and self-aware of what is needed in one's life. One of my goals for this coming year, is to write more in this blog, or just in general. I feel that I've lived an interesting life, but have no way to look back on all that I've done because I've kept a poor record of it all. As a scientist, this especially annoys me. I'm used to keeping track of everything I do professionally, so why can't I do the same in my private life. That being said, here are some of the goals I want to work on this year. So here is to a great new year!

1) Write more, blog, personal journal, etc.
2) Learn how to ride a motorcycle.
3) Go scuba diving somewhere other than CA coast.
4) Continue being active, if not more active.
5) Fix my mountain bike, and bike more.
6) Save $ and vacation time to visit Argentina again in 2016.
7) Practice speaking Spanish more.

No comments: